Online Check-In Info
BOARDING PASS WILL BE PRINTED AT AIRPORT, TURKISH AIRLINES CHECK-IN COUNTERS.
Passengers who will get their boarding passes from counters should complete the process 60 minutes for international / 45 minutes for domestic flights prior to the schedule departure time.
In following cases passengers are not allowed to print an online boarding pass.
- Few stations within Turkish Airlines network are not suitable to print online boarding passes.Please click here to find out where online boarding pass is available.
- Passengers without electronic tickets will be entitled to online check-in but will not be allowed to print online boarding passes.
- From the web site and via Call Center purchased tickets must be identical on name and surname with the credit card holder. If this is not the case, online boarding pass issuance will not be allowed.
In a situation like this if the credit card holder is other than the passenger or passengers on the purchased tickets, the credit card holder must apply to a Turkish Airlines sales office in order to declare and confirm the usage of the card.Only having done these steps online boarding pass issuance will be allowed. (Except New York and Chicago flights.)
- Passengers with documental discounts can not print their boarding passes.
- When Turkish Airlines flight is followed by a partner flight, a through check-in will be done but online boarding passes will not be issued.
- On flights where special security is applied, boarding passes will not be issued until the mandatory fields in the special security info are filled out by yourself and the confirmation we get according the filled info's. Even if all mandatory fields are filled out, passengers may not be able to print online boarding passes based on regulations for safety issues on few flights.